Kim Kardashian has always expressed her fascination with Elizabeth Taylor, another extraordinarily famous woman who loved love, but could never seem to be tied down. And with Liz’s likeness as inspiration, Bruce Weber photographed Kim at his Miami home for the latest issue of DuJour Magazine. The cover shoot followed Kanye West‘s onstage announcement of Kim’s pregnancy, but from the sultry photos to her opinions on style, she’s all vixen. Kim says she never wears flats, unless she’s in the gym, and she wears tight clothes to flatter her frame. In the interview she dishes on dressing for shape:
“I think because I have big boobs it could make me look heavier if I don’t, like, show off my waist or something, so I just have kind of learned to dress one way only,” she says. “Khloé can wear flowy, pretty things because she’s really tall. Kourtney is, like, really little. I’m just kind of in between, so it doesn’t really work.”
Friends says that she’s a good girl, who would rather have a Diet Coke than a martini any day. And she also says that season 9 will be the last for her hit reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For now, specifics about baby KimYe will be kept offscreen, as viewers won’t see any “baby stuff” on the show.
Read the entire interview at DuJour, and check out Kim’s cover flicks below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles