Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN.com
Everyone encounters a celebrity at some point or another during their lifetime. Most fans like to commemorate the moment they meet a star by getting a signature from them. However, not all celebrities welcome the request for their John Hancock.
Here are 15 celebrities who are notoriously anti-autograph when it comes to their fans.
Photo: Aaron Gilbert/WENN
In 2008, former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr released a YouTube video informing fans that he would no longer be signing autographs. Citing the fact that he was too busy, Starr warned fans “with peace and love” that he no longer wanted fan mail—especially those intended to be signed.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen