The turquoise beret, burgundy Jackie O. frames and nude Mary Jane’s, are lovely accents for this ultra-feminine ensemble. This classic look successfully blends timeless fashion with pinches of trend-driven style. Doesn’t the flattering silhouette of her powder blue dress highlight those curves in a respectful manner? The unexpected cutouts and soft color palette are a delightful treat too. We’d be remiss if we failed to mention the chunky wrist wear hiding on her left arm and resin flower posts blooming on her earlobes—delicate accessories are a must when you’re wearing classic fashion . Flip through the gallery for a step-by-step guide on how to recreate this lady like look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process