While Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen showed their higher end collection, The Row, to much acclaim and fanfare at New York Fashion Week, their mid-level line Elizabeth and James’ fall/winter 2013 collection was quietly released in an online lookbook. Building on the clean lines of minimalism that is currently ruling the trend scene, the designer sisters put forth a sleek collection that plays on texture with furry coats, sporty chic with quilted bomber jackets and volume with slouchy knits. There’s also a pair of leather overalls that stopped us our tracks full stop. We’re stashing away our coins for the arrival of this fall line and secretly wishing that we could cop them now. Elizabeth and James’ fall collection is full of quietly chic outerwear and separates that will stage a silent revolution in your wardrobe, ’til they’re the only pieces that you want to wear.
Click through below to peep our top picks from Elizabeth and James’ fall 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night