In the new Sony Pictures thriller, “The Call“, the gorgeous Halle Berry plays Jordan Turner an emergency operator challenged with the task of rescuing a young girl from a serial killer, that she’s dealt with in the past. While the role puts Halle’s character in a constant sweat, posing on the red carpet has never been a problem for the Academy Award-winning actress.
With her trademark sleek pixie cut or long tresses, Halle pretty much shines in anything she’s wearing. More recently she’s worn pieces from modern brands with classic sensibilities like Vivienne Westwood, Rachel Roy and Monique Lhuillier.
Click through the next pages to see our favorite red carpet looks from Halle. And make sure to see “The Call” when it hits theaters March 15, 2013!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night