Fresh off the runway of her River Island collection, Rihanna is getting ready to partner up with yet another iconic brand, MAC Cosmetics. RiRi Hearts MAC will spawn four collections this year, with the first one just in time for her Diamonds Tour. A MAC pop-up shop will be at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for her May 4 and 5 concerts. According to WWD, the collections will include a signature lipstick, RiRi Woo, which is the singer’s take on MAC’s cult favorite Ruby Woo. A summer collection will include two additional lipsticks, a Lustre Drops shade and a powder blush duo. The fall collection will have four lipsticks, a deeply pigmented Lipglass version of RiRi Woo, two multishade eye shadow palettes and false lashes. And the holiday season will usher in 10 more items, including nail polish, a makeup bag and additional lipsticks.
This is the first time MAC has worked with a celebrity for more than one project. Rihanna will serve as a “creative partner,” instead of the brand’s celeb collaborators in past deals.
“I really got to play,” Rihanna said. “There’s so much to choose from, and you can mix different textures with different colors and different greens in different eye shadows. I learned so much about the detail of makeup and what makes things look different. What makes it apply different is really important. Every little detail is important.”
StyleBlazers, will you “glam it up” with Rihanna’s new MAC collection?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past