Photo: PNP/Daniel Deme/Jody Cortes/WENN/Charles Sykes/Invision/AP
Rihanna’s style has evolved so much since her Pon de Replay days. She went from a sweet, soft island girl to a grown woman with a love of edgy makeup, short hair and an unapologetic personal life. Even her music has gone in the same direction with songs like “Birthday Cake”, “Pour it Up” and other hot tracks.
No matter what her style is, she continues to be a successful pop artist that has branched out into the fashion and beauty industry. Before her birthday she presented her own clothing collection with the River Island brand at London Fashion Week and literally inked a deal with MAC Cosmetics today with her very own “RiRi Woo” red lipstick, according to WWD. She is doing quite well for herself and there is surely more to come considering she hasn’t yet reached 30. Happy 25th Birthday RiRi and cheers to many more!
Click through her style evolution.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night