VOGUE Korea is celebrating its 200th issue mark in a big way. And we mean big. The magazine features the fiercest supermodels in the game for 5 cover editions. Joan Smalls, Daria Strokous, Doutzen Kroes, Kati Nescher and Saskia De Brauw pose exquisite for their very own cover shot. Now that’s a way to mark a special moment. Head over to VOGUE Korea to check out more of the landmark issue.
Check out the VOGUE Korea supermodel covers below.
StyleBlazers, which supermodel cover girl worked it out the best?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night