A new study by the Digital Luxury Group reports that Michael Kors is the most sought after American fashion brand on the Internet. According to the study, Kors has received 19.6 percent of more than 31 million Internet searches. It was conducted from January to June 2012, and covers 35 U.S. fashion brands in 10 global markets (Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, U.K. and U.S.), using insights from Google, Bing, Yandex and Baidu. The biggest searches come from the handbag and wallet categories.
Others American designers on the list include: Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Vera Wang, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Diane von Furstenberg, Betsey Johnson and Tom Ford.
StyleBlazers, which designers do you Google the most?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters