Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN/AP Photo/Evan AgostiniStefan Jeremiah/WENN
Music lovers aren’t always aware that their favorite artists have written hit records for other singers. From Frank Ocean to Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson many known entertainers were great songwriters before they hit the stage. Artists like Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kanye West and Britney Spears have benefited from their talent with hit songs like “Irreplaceable” and “Gimme More”.
Click through to see if you know who wrote what in this slideshow of the best hitmakers.
Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com
Frank Ocean has written several hits to include “Bigger” (Justin Bieber), “No Church in the Wild” (Jay-Z and Beyoncé) and “I Miss You” (Beyoncé).
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process