One of our favorite shows of New York Fashion Week has to be the Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown show. Opening up with a whistle and banjo playing, the show’s theme was clear from the start. Designer’s Steven Cox and Daniel Silver collaborated in their second season with the establish menswear brand to create a rustic, backwoods inspired collection.
Full of camouflage prints, charcoal slacks, field jackets and car coats, the collection combined European tailoring sensibilities with all-American machismo. Deviating from the slight femininity of their Spring collection, all the pieces had boxy proportions that yell “I am MAN” accentuated by neutral colors.
Aside from main show, the visual presentation of gorgeous attendees, dressed in their best, was a pleasure to watch.
Click through to see awesome images from back stage and the show.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game