Miguel has officially been out-shined by his stunning girlfriend, Nazanin Mandi. The middle-eastern model caught our eye in an all designer ensemble for Pure Nightclub’s Heat Up Industry Tuesdays at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Tuesday. For the night she wore a two-piece T by Alexander Wang neon knitted stretch cotton top and skirt with Giuseppe sandals and a Balenciaga clutch.
The skirt is available for $58 here.
This is a great look for her petite figure because it contours her body while keeping everything in place. We’re seeing this two-piece look more and more on red carpets and look forward to seeing renditions in the spring/summer.
You feelin’ this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)