The 2013 Brit Awards was held today at the O2 in London. Something about Britain brings out the sleek in celebrities, as our favorite StyleBlazers went with neutral sophisticated looks. Jessie J (pictured above) wore Versace, while Jourdan Dunn wore a yellow Balmain mini and Rita Ora went with a Ulyana Sergeenko gown.
Look on the next pages to see them, Ne-Yo, Justin Timberlake and many more celebs who attended!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past