Superhero films are sure bet money-makers for studios these days. They offer mindless action, simple plots, and awesome visual effects. Seems like just about every comic book character is being brought to life in a live action adaptation by big name actors, so we thought it’d be fun to take a look back and see which actors have taken on Superhuman qualities over the years.
Release your inner child and check out these 15 actors who have suited up to become Superheroes in the last 20 years.
The Superhero: Blade
The Movie: Blade trilogy (1998-2004)
The once popular ’90s actor took on Blade, the tortured half vampire-half human vampire hunter. Wesley Snipes’ Blade was– as many have described the actor himself–a man of very few words. Snipes dominates with attitude and superior martial arts skill, making the action all the more exciting.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night