Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Selena Gomez
The look is borderline. Rather you absolutely love it or you think it’s a gaudy mess.
We choose the former for Selena Gomez’s Atelier Versace suit. It’s arguable busy having pinstripes, gold plating, plunging neckline, padded shoulders and cutout back but it’s perfect for the young star. The singer isn’t typically flashy, which is probably why she choose to keep the hair and makeup simple. She paired the suit with Casadei “Blade” pumps and drop earrings all for the German premiere of “Spring Breakers.”
What are your thoughts?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)