One word: incredible. The White House has unveiled First Lady Michelle Obama’s official 2013 portrait, and she looks as beautiful as ever! The photo was taken by Chuck Kennedy in the Green Room of the White House, and marks President Barack Obama‘s second term in office. Her two-toned dress is a regal with a touch of her modern style, and her look is polished with a set of pearls and a pink mani. Of course, her “midlife crisis” bangs are on fab display!
Check out Michelle Obama’s 2009 portrait below. Which photo do you like best? We love them both!
StyleBlazers, how gorgeous are Michelle Obama’s portraits?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past