Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Tia Mowry
Essence magazine had a Black Women in Hollywood luncheon on Thursday to honor some amazing ladies in Hollywood. Attendees included Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry, Issa Rae, Lauren London, Holly Robinson Pete, Tamera Mowry-Housley and Tia Mowry among many others.
While all the ladies looked amazing, Tia stood out in a print sweetheart top, white pencil skirt and black heels. The proud mommy made sure to show off her gorgeous neckline with a sleek ponytail and drop earrings. We love that the actress has found her fashion groove and is sticking to it.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!