In the spirit of the songwriters before him, the uber-talented Grammy Award winner Miguel has dropped the visuals for his conscious and sobering new single, “Candles In The Sun.” The black and white video is a chilling backdrop for his message, and the issues that still haunt society, just as they did when Prince penned the politically charged “Sign ‘O’ The Times” two decades before him.
Watch Miguel’s “Candles In The Sun” clip after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Miguel’s message?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)