This season, Tracy Reese was inspired by the New York City girl for her fun Fall 2013 collection. We loved the collection’s strong urban vibe, which is quite the departure from the oh-so-pretty frocks and separates that have come to define Tracy’s signature feminine look. Animal prints, leather and neon anchored the edgy collection. The 80s are back and looking better then ever. Nevertheless, there were plenty of lady-like designs for Tracy Reese loyalists, like First Lady Michelle Obama, to love. Tracy knows how to cover her bases.
“People come to New York to be somebody and get somewhere,” Tracy told The Huffington Post. “There are a lot of great individual women here that express themselves with their style and I wanted to celebrate that.”
See the interview with Julee Wilson at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles