We hate to say that certain people perpetuate stereotypes associated with them, but when Tahiry Jones wears spandex pants to a party, there’s nothing we can do.
The “Love & Hip Hop” reality star attended a party held by Billboard at Stage 48 on Thursday. For the event, Tahiry wore a crop bow top, spandex leggings and Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps with Alexander McQueen clutch. Her co-star Olivia wore a basic turtleneck tank, Versace necklace, jeans and boots with Chanel purse.
The combination of cheap body clinching fabric and European designer overload diminishes the sophistication of these looks. We’d love to see Tahiry accentuate something other than her rear end, with some nice cigarette slacks and a blouse and Olivia could step up her game with a supportive bra.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)