Regina Hall attended Essence’s Women in Hollywood Luncheon yesterday in looking well put-together. The actress wore a colorblock cutout dress with Jimmy Choo “Taste” sandals and black box clutch.
She reminded us that the colorblock trend has actually become timeless and can work for everybody shape.
Regina’s dress is quarter length, but we have some other great spring/summer options, below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process