It is disrespectfully cold in NYC and other parts of the world right now. The type of cold that knocks all the good sense out of you after just stepping a foot outside for a few seconds. While our hair may be enjoying the lack of humidity that would typically cause frizz, our skin is certainly not loving the cold, dry weather. In fact, during the winter, our skin’s self-regeneration process tends to be slower, leaving us looking a little dull and lackluster.
Enter GlamGlow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask. It contains French sea clay –to absorb impurities and toxic substances, while leaving essential natural oils and minimizing pore size– and volcanic pumice rock –to clear dead skin cells, smoothing out fine lines and softening skin texture. In just ten minutes you get a professional-grade, Hollywood-worthy treatment that reveals more radiant and glowing skin. And just in time for the Oscar’s this weekend, so you can get the red carpet look right from your bathroom.
StyleBlazers, what are your wintertime beauty secrets?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night