Karl Lagergerfeld, one of the founding fathers of the high-low designer collaboration, is back on the ‘collaboration nation’ wagon. In about four days and a few hours –feel free to check watchkarl.com for exact countdown– you will be able to own a Karl Largerfeld x Fossil timepiece. If you’ve missed any of the Kaiser’s last collaboration then count your lucky stars. Think how fortunate you are to be given another opportunity to able to afford a Karl Lagerfeld piece without having to take out a second mortgage. According to Elle.com, the pieces will retail between $150 and $595. The collection consists of seven distinct timepieces, which boast embellishments such as pyramid studs, metallic leather, exposed zippers and chain detailing. Our favorite, so far, is perhaps the black stainless steel piece that has a side profile of the Kaiser.
Check out a few of ‘uncle’ Karls’ timepieces!
Are you planning to accessorize your wrist with a Lagerfeld timepiece?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past