Just when we thought the über cool downtown SoHo neighborhood couldn’t get any cooler, then in walks Chloé. So now, with wallet in hand, we stand happily corrected. The French fashion house has set up shop at 93 Greene Street –it’s second NYC location– in a 2,100 sq ft space. The space, much like the brand, is romantic yet sophisticated, which is evident in its soft pink walls, gold fixtures and vintage furnishings. According to Refinery29,”to celebrate the grand opening, the Soho spot will be the exclusive seller of Chloé’s newest bag, a $4,400 ostrich and calfskin dream called the Amelia.” The bag will be available in other stores and online at a later date.
Along with the ‘Amelia’, check out some other Chloé pieces we would love to get our hands on!
The ‘Amelia’ Bag
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process