Zara has copped a stern disposition for Fall with a collection that’s only subtly driven by trends.
Model Stella Tennant remains serious in her gaze adding gravity to these lookbook images.
A restricted color palette reigns: blacks, blues, greys with an occasional splash of orange, shimmer, leopard. Polka dots, that channel fall runway shows by Stella McCartney and Marc Jacobs, make an appearance. Throughout there is a pervading sense that Celine designer Phoebe Philo’s work served as the main inspiration for fall looks that focused on clean lines, menswear influenced tailoring and a minimalist aesthetic.
While we know that Zara has multiple lines within their umbrella of a home brand, this offering feels extremely specific and rather mature. We’re eagerly awaiting the rest of the brands offerings, as well as the launch of their new US e-commerce site so we can shop for all of these looks while wearing fuzzy slippers from the comfort of our couch.
See the slideshow below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles