If a movie line sticks with the viewer long after the film is over that film did at least one thing right. Typically, the greatest films have the most memorable quotes but there are occasions when even the worst films leave us at least one gold nugget. The quotes on this list have worked their way into our lives to the point where we might recite them randomly and mindlessly on any given day.
Check out some of the most memorable movie lines ever written and the movies they came from.
The Godfather (1972)
“I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)
Cinematic history was made when Marlon Brando, The Godfather himself, uttered these words. With this line and others, Vito Corleone would go down as the greatest character in movie history.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night