Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Camila Alves
Camila Alves had a baby two months ago, so quite honestly, she can look good in a paper bag. The mother of three wore a bright pink Escada gown to the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Ca on Saturday night. She paired the dress with Brian Atwood ‘Follow Me’ pumps and a white clutch.
Aside from her awesome ensemble, we’re diggin’ her new post-baby highlights. The model and television host told US Weekly about shedding her baby weight, saying she’s not exercising hard right now. “It’s amazing how much eating the right things and drinking enough water will actually do for your body, so that’s what I’m trying to do now,” she said.
So it’s easy for her to look this great. Ugh..
Do you guys like this look as much as we do?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past