With ’90s fashion in the midst of a comeback we can’t help but think about the trends we used to love. It may be somewhat hard to believe but these items were once AWESOME!
Get nostalgic with us by checking out our list of ’90s accessories you used to rock.
Butterfly Hair Clips
They were sweet and trendy, and all the girls had to have them! Seeing celebs like the Olsen twins and Sarah Michelle Gellar rock these just made you want to wear them even more. ‘Cause if it’s on TV, it must be a good idea! Let’s be honest though, most of us probably overdid it a bit with these cute little butterfly shaped clips.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!