So So Def had its 20th Anniversary Celebration this weekend with parties, performances and plenty of celeb sightings. One of the many stars out and about was Tika Sumpter who posed with a friend and Ludacris at a party.
The actress wore a jean button-up shirt, white bowtie and fun bolero hat. Bolero and fedora hats are multi-seasonal and are great for an easy cool-girl look. Hair down or tied up, these hats serve as a staple item in our closets. New e-commerce site, SaVous, had two great options in staple colors for $25.
Check them out, below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)