Aside from the achievements of actors being celebrated, the Oscars is a huge night for designers. The two big winners (in our opinion) of tonight’s 85th Annual Academy Awards were Christian Louboutin for accessories and Christian Dior for gowns.
While there were several actresses wearing Louboutin heels– Naomi Harris, Jessica Chastain, Adele and Reese Witherspoon to be exact– the French designer was also worn in the form of a clutch that Jenna Dewan-Tatum sported. The glowing mommy-to-be rocked an “Aida” clutch in satin.
Jennifer Lawrence, who was voted the Best Dressed by ABC viewers wore a Dior Haute Couture trumpeted gown. Charlize Theron also wore Dior that made our Best Dressed list– look for it soon!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos