If the Oscars weren’t enough to offend you, spend an hour or three on the social media behemoth known as Instagram. In a matter of moments, you’ll find enough funny photos and bonehead moments to last you a couple of lifetimes. While one can argue that clothes themselves are a form of self-expression and you have a right to post whatever you want—we here at StyleBlazer have the right to tell you ‘no.’
We do recognize your rights as citizens of the world, and as netizens of the world wide web, but there are still some faithful fashion no-no’s that you should avoid if you want to be recognized positively on Instagram.
Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
Keep Your Statements to Yourself…
Opinions are like Kanye West—everyone wants it to shut up. Don’t lose out on gaining new followers by dressing like a d.o.u.c.h.e.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles