One of the highlights of last night’s Oscar ceremonies was the fabulous First Lady Michelle Obama making an appearance during the ceremony. Wearing a custom made silver Naeem Khan dress, she announced the Oscar for Best Picture — aka the most important awards of the night– with Jack Nicholson.
The dress was a perfect fit for FLOTUS and showed off those toned arms she’s proud of. Her updo was also a refreshing way to style her bang-a-fied hair.
On another note, Stacy Keibler also wore a stunning Naeem Khan dress that evening. With a similar silver, sleeveless look the designer’s new collection has officially won our hearts.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night