Though there are some who’d like to taint the image we have of adorable “Beasts of the Southern Wild” actress Quvenzhané Wallis, we are still basking in the talent — and cuteness– of this 9-year-old force to be reckoned with.
Last night, Quvenzhané attended her very first Academy Award ceremony, at which she was a nominee for the Best Actress — and the youngest to ever earn such an honor. Though we’re sure the night will forever be memorable for her, there were tons of precious moments we caught of the young starlet that we’ll never forget and that we don’t want you all to miss either. Here are 5 of her cutest moments at the 85th Academy Award ceremony last night.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos