Photo: Beyoncé’s Tumblr/PMK
Her persuasion can build a nation, and can also inspire a mean shoe game. It’s no secret that Beyoncé is a huge fan of the Isabel Marant sneaker wedge, and turns out her hubby loves when she rocks them, too. In honor of the pop star, custom design brand PMK has just released a version of the sneaker wedge just for Beyoncé. And as it turns out, Bey collaborated with PMK for the stylish recreation herself. When does this woman sleep?! The Bey approved design is made from exotic animal skins: stingray, ostrich, calf’s fur, crocodile and anaconda, and gold detail complements the white tone.
Along with her Super Bowl costume, this latest design won’t win her any fans at PETA. But the Bey Hive will probably drive out lines like a new Jordans release.
StyleBlazers, who you rock Bey’s custom wedges?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!