Photo: Brian To/WENN.com
For all of us Marchesa fans with tight purse straps waiting with our helmets and knee pads to brave the crowds when the Pearl by Georgina Chapman (the designer, pictured above) line to drop, we can tell you it doesn’t officially hit JCPenny stores til March 1st but the line showed up on the JCP website about a week early!
As part of the affordable retailer’s shop within a shop layout (other shops include Joe Fresh and Jonathan Adler), the Marchesa partnership will bring 500 shops filled with tulle and organza dresses with a slightly younger attitude than the brand’s classic line.
Check out the promo video.
And naturally we couldn’t resist bringing you our favorites from the collection. Browse them below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night