In case you were wondering, yes—Dolce & Gabbana‘s makeup line is just as heavenly as their clothing. The fact that makeup artist du jour, Pat McGrath, helped curate the line when it first launched is enough to make our heart palpitate. The things that Luminous Blush in Sole does for brown skin is unbelievable. And now the label is hitting us with the brand spanking new Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation AND Perfect Matte Concealer. And let all us oily girls rejoice!
Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation and Perfect Matte Concealer were created for the woman who desires timeless beauty and flawless skin (sounds like all of us, right?). The new formula features an innovative matte adapt complex for achieving a perfectly balanced complexion. It produces a luxuriously velvet texture that fuses into a transparent matte finish and smoothly compliments the skin’s contours. And it comes in 15 shades! Where do we sign up??
Grab the Perfect Matte Foundation and Concealer at Saks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos