In Part II of our chat with Estelle, the Grammy-winning songstress talks about her hot new single “Break my Heart” featuring Rick Ross, the growth and maturity she’s showing in her new music, her relationship with close friend and mentor John Legend, and she even shares some candid thoughts about the recently deceased UK soul singer, Amy Winehouse.
We have to admit, talking to her was just so refreshing and real. Honestly, Estelle’s one of the most down-to-earth Grammy winners you’ll ever meet. We wish everyone was this nice.
And of course, if you missed Part 1 of our sit-down with Estelle at the Atlantic Records offices in NYC, just click right here and get plugged in.
Lastly, don’t forget to look out for her new album “All of Me” dropping in October.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night