Solange Knowles was spotted outside of the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York yesterday, Tuesday February 26th, while visiting “The Late Show with David Letterman.” Photogs caught the It Girl twice, once during the day and again at night, rocking two different looks (of course), both paired with one of her signature curly fros.
Solo’s first look was a serious lesson in colorblocking. Not many people go for pairing up warm hues, least of all yellow and orange, we they stack solids. But we know Solange loves yellow and took a cue from fashion’s budding bright coat trend to pull of this outfit. She also made a great call by keeping her pieces plane and simple to not overload the senses. Loved it.
Check out Solange’s second outfit on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!