Kim Kardashian seems to be popping up everywhere, only days after saying she wanted to remain more private post-baby. Clearly, no one is surprised. Anyhow, the reality star and business woman posed for the April cover of Cosmopolitan magazine. Sporting a retro swimsuit and black cardigan, the mommy-to-be showed off a bouffant banged look.
As transparent as Kim’s life is, there’s very little the magazine asked her that we didn’t know… even correctly predicting what her responses would be. But we have a couple nuggets from the video interview below.
On working within the Jenner brand: “I love working with my family. It’s like we have the best home movies, ever.”
On her relationship with Kanye West: “Sometimes you’re just not ready. A person could have it all, and you’re not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been…[marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don’t have this sense of urgency about it. I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me.”
When asked about doing karaoke: “I would rather die than do karaoke. [But if I had to] I guess I’d do a Kanye West song, if I had to.”
Watch all of it here and grab your copy on shelves March 5.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles