The balance of being a mom and still fashionable is hard but Jada Pinkett-Smith has mastered that balanced. The actress was spotted leaving her Manhattan hotel on Tuesday in a white-on-white look that was very chic. She even made sure to match her crocodile Hermès “Birkin” bag with her bra– that’s oh so subtly peeping out. Yes, it’s cold outside. But when you’re a celebrity, weather has no influence on fashion.
Jada’s silky pants were from Les Chiffoniers and the heels were from Nicholas Kirkwood’s pre-fall 2013 collection. See where to get them below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!