Ruched dresses are a lot, but ruched dresses with ruffles are a WHOLE lot.
Somehow this combination works for Mila Kunis with her long-sleeve Givenchy Pre-Fall 2013 dress. The 29-year-old paired the dress with Christian Louboutin “Décolleté 554″ pumps for the “Oz the Great and Powerful” in Moscow. The key to this look working is its asymmetrical cut and how it’s deigned to hug her curves (few, but there).
We actually really like the look, but we wanna know your thoughts.
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night