Kelly Rowland wore a lot of pieces at last night’s “Rip the Runway” show, but one item stood out to us. The singer wore a hot pair of gold embellished leather shorts. Showing off her perfect legs, Kelly rocked the shorts with a print shirt and Christian Louboutin “Zoulou” platforms.
While the look is very saucy, it can betoned down for a fun night out, if paired with stockings. We found three great options below that give the same swexy look Kelly pulled off.
Desire Clothing, Gold Sequin Knicker Shorts
Would you rock this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases