Outkast’s Big Boi is the latest celebrity to get in legal trouble (he was arrested for drug possession) but before the ink on his arrest report was even dry, the mug shot was plastered online. Admit it, when celebs get tangled up in the law, you’re dying to see the mugshot. You want to know what they’ll look like without the hair and makeup or if they’re showing signs of a long night of partying. Some celebs look visibly ashamed, others are dazed and a few even look quite good. Do you remember Kimora Lee’s fab smiling pic? And then there are the select few who choose to flash a wide smile, like Katt Williams. And most of us are still haunted by D’Angelo’s bloated face in his 2006 mugshot.
Click through to see the celebrity mugshot hall of fame
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!