With the first season ending last night, we’re already for more Single Ladies! The ending scenarios left us hanging and desperate for more as good television is supposed to do! Bravo! But beyond the drama and spicy story line, we will truly miss the fashion of the Single Ladies characters. Each character seems to have the perfect style-conscious wardrobe for his or her life.
We just love Stacey Dash as Val! She’s turning into our little African American Carrie Bradshaw, ’bout time! We can only imagine how VH1 will crank up the story and wardrobe for the upcoming season. We also have to admit that we love how this show is an African-American production – Executive Produced by Queen Latifah and Shakim Compere – that’s a beautiful thing.
We’ll be sure to tune in and let you know ahead of time! See some more fashionable screen shots of our styleblazin’ Single Ladies cast on the ff: pages;
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles