The Kardashians have become a family that’s more popular than the Brady Bunch and the Osmonds combined. From Khloe’s paternity drama, Kourtney not wanting to get married, to Kim getting married, trying to get divorce, and getting boo’d up and pregnant, we know more about this family than our own. This has everything to do with matriarch Kris Jenner, who has been accused time and time again of “pimping out” her family. The real question is: Is all this pimping worth it? A rep for their lifestyle brands told WWD, that the Kardashian clan “could easily be a billion-dollar business worldwide in the next two years.” Which means Kourtney’s and Kim’s children will be worth major bucks before they even take their SAT’s.
Check out just how much the Kardashian family is worth.
Cameras Rolling: In 2012, the family reportedly signed a $40 million contract with E! for three more seasons of Keeping up With the Kardashians.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)