Halle Berry attended the Hollywood premiere of her new movie, The Call, last night, March 5th. We’re always excited to see Ms. Halle
Berry Berries on the carpet. Ten times out of ten, she’s wearing something worth talking about.
For last night’s The Call premiere, she went with an all black ensemble—a good call (no pun intended), featuring some eye-catching details like an asymmetrical skirt—loved that. But by the time we got up to her waist, we were a little thrown. Hello gold-ringed waist belt; who invited you?
The hardware around the waist of her outfit felt outdated, and when we went up further found Halle’s top very ill-fitting and unflattering. If we didn’t know any better, we’d think that pin and tuck action happening at the bottom of her plunging neckline was an emergency this-top-doesn’t-fit-right-so-my-boob’s-gonna-fall-out quick fix by the star. But, that’s just us.
Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN
StyleBlazers, is Halle Berry’s Hollywood The Call premiere look Blazin’ or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night