Don’t believe the hype, ya’ll. Justin Bieber was spotted in London rocking a Hype Means Nothing T-Shirt with four of the greats: President Barack Obama, Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G. and Michael Jordan. The French clothing line features hand “glasses” over screenprints of some of the most iconic faces in pop culture. Figures from Muhammad Ali and Nelson Mandela to Michael Jackson and Mickey Mouse, there’s a t-shirt for everyone. And if T-shirts aren’t your thing, the label also offers sweatshirts, travel bags and iPhone accessories.
Check out our fave Hype Means Nothing tees below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process