If you coveted those signature Kenzo sweatshirts spotted on the street style stars last season’s fashion week and wanted a little piece of the brand for yourself, you’ll be happy to know that the fourth edition of Vans x Kenzo launches April 1st.
So how did the collaboration come to be? In January 2012, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, Creative Directors of KENZO, visited Thailand with the purpose of trekking in the magnificent and awe-inspiring Asian Jungle filled with unique animals abound in the ecosystem. Rare elephants, mischievous monkeys and a myriad of reptiles call it home, and most importantly, it is here that the tiger is king of the jungle. Carol and Humberto came across what would propitiously end up being the main inspiration for the prints of their Spring-Summer 2013 Vans collaboration collection.
Check out the colorful new kicks in Vans Authentic and Vans Classic Slip-On styles.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process