So when beauty giant Sephora and color forecast giant Pantone joined forces together last year, it was one of the smartest collaborations. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. We’re still gaga for last year’s tangerine tango—the blush, the lip color, and nail lacquers! So imagine all the possibilities of 2013’s color of the year, emerald.
Thankfully, Sephora and Pantone have teamed up again this year to bring us the Color of the Year Collection. And what’s in it?
- Lightspeed Glitter Dust (add this to eyes, nails, or hair for some serious emerald sparkling action)
- Graphic Sculpt Waterproof Jumbo Eyeliner (add a pop of color to your waterline)
- Color Cube Lid Stain (emerald for the eyes)
- Color Watt Highlighting Mascara (a gorgeous hint of green for the lashes)
- Three awesome shadow options: Color Code Prismatic Color Block, Color Grid Shadow Block Bionic, and Color Code Prismatic Shadow Block
Best yet, this shade of green looks awesome on all skin tones. Yep, every one! Whether you want a little pop of color or want to go full-on emerald, you’ll want to pick up this $68 kit (a $113 value) at Sephora stores and Sephora.com.