It’s about time! With a career that spans decades, it’s hard to fathom that Tina Turner has never covered Vogue! Well, it’s finally her time to shine! The gorgeous icon covers the current issue of Vogue Germany. Shot by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer, Tina is every bit a regal and unexpected choice for the magazine. Her beauty is timeless, and her body rivals Vogue cover girls half her age. Not only is this Tina’s first cover turn, she’s also making a bit of Vogue history. At 73, she unseats Meryl Streep (who covered the U.S. edition of Vogue at 62 years old) as the magazine’s oldest cover girl.
Simply epic! Well deserved, Tina!
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Tina Turner’s Vogue Germany cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!